Friday, September 25, 2009

Today I'm so full of positiveness it's almost ridiculous. I feel such an abundance of health and power in every life aspect that it would easily last for two. It's like spreading out life-rays wherever I go.
I know it must sound a bit cheesy, but that's how it really is right now. And it's true actually the thing with the mirror... I get smiles and smiles and shining eyes and hearts wherever I look.
We had also a beautiful extra-healthy lunch today, with half-boiled veggies, salad, a lentil curry without oil, whole wheat roti-bread (like naan) and rice. The waiters already know us everywhere and I think for them we're like two friendly pain-in-the-arses, who always want something special and on the super healthy side. But they do whatever we ask them for. Really whatever! So nice people. I must say almost everybody in this village so far is being so friendly to us, taxi drivers, vendors, the kids, the mamas (our beloved doctor not to forget) and even the dogs and cows.
Today we went for a little swim before our treatment - it's such a sunny and perfect day - and as my bikinis were still wet I decided to find a place for god-swimming (god-swimming is another term for nude-swimming "fkk"). Cause I try to be not too offensive, I went behind some rocks and also because I wanted to avoid the gazes by the plenty of Indian men that come here for vacation and who are always very open and communicative. Anyways, of course, we were not alone for more than 1 minute or so. And after I decided not to be bothered and to react as naturally as possible I was so surprised about how positive the reaction was! The guy that came over was so great, cool and respectful and treated me even like a dressed person. Also the three other men that were a little farther away reacted very positive. I must say, so far, I like the men here so much. They're so friendly and soft and you can tell that they act from an honest and innocent heart. I love it. Even when they get direct they stay natural. Until now we had some situations where guys asked us about boyfriends and stuff and when they noticed that we are not interested they all accepted the "no" (some after a while of explaining;) and left us with a polite "okay madam".
Today I feel very sexual. Actually since yesterday. I think the Ayurveda-massage is releasing some energies as well. It's so funny, I feel like I could get a dozens of super-orgasms, which could produce light for Mumbai and Delhi together. So far, to my biological urges. Digestion good today, also. Thank you Friday you've been very good to me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment