Thursday, September 24, 2009

Glitter-glow-flow

WOW!
Yesterday night I had one of the most striking experiences of my entire life.
When we came back from town we found everybody back in the beach hut ready for a night swim. As it was already midnight and we were, quite frankly, just very very scared, we first hesitated before we finally joined. So, first skeptically and very carefully we entered the black huge ocean heading into the dark. After a few steps it suddenly started glowing! What was that? The more you moved the more it surrounded you and when you started swimming your whole body started to shine like an angel. I still don't really know what these plant-animal-micro-creatures are, but they are overwhelmingly beautiful. In this moment I suddenly totally grasped the meaning of "where's love there can be no fear". Though I understood it before in an intellectual way, I now KNOW what it exactly means, cause I experienced just that last night. In the very moment that I was surrounded by this unreal gorgeous light, there was only the NOW and nothing else. No space for fear, thoughts, mind...

Life is beautiful and it's now!

No comments:

Post a Comment