Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ayurveda-man, I love you!

So, so so. What's new? too much and nothing for real. Today I wrote 3 pages, which I wanted to type in here, but now after dinner and a beer it's not really tempting anymore. Here in short(er):
1. The Indian food is AWESOME & it makes me smell like somebody I don't know, but probably like. So I have to get used my new self, which is very interesting. It sort of reminds you continuously that you're there. Hm.
2. We're getting an Ayurvedic treatment, which means that we're mainly oily, full of bruises a little bit stinky (due to the oil), sometimes shitting all day long (due to the cleansing-"medicine") and totally satisfied. So, all together smelly, but happy!
3. I already drove a little motorbike (on the LEFT) and it's so much fun!
4. My Ayurvedic doctor is my friend and a magic man. He's got supernatural superpower and I want him to adopt me and to heal me, of course.
5. I already know that I'll come back to this country and that 6 months are just a joke compared to what you can learn here in terms of everything!!!
back to life now...

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you've actually decided to use blogspot. We have become your followers, of course. Elif wants to have her own website, but hasn't decided which way to go - yet.

    I'll stick with my blog for the time being, but will read yours from now on. I'll probably stay in sick leave for the time being.

    And remember me to take Elif away for a few days at least. I've promised to do so, and I really want to see some other place - I am just to frecking scared to go further than, say, Leverkusen ;) Elifim, ben seni cok seviyorum. (My beloved, I'll manage to go somewhere with you, I promise!)

    Cheers from Cologne
    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leute.
    Vielen Dank fuer den lieben comment. Es ist voll schoen zu sehen, dass meine Lieben teilhaben (koennen) an meinem Leben.

    Ich werde euch daran erinnern auch mal ueber Leverkusen hinaus zu kommen. Darauf koennt ihr euch verlassen!

    Ich habe es uebrigens TOTAL genossen mit euch nochmal den Tag in Koeln verbringen zu koennen. Hat super viel Spass gemacht mit euch.

    Schicke euch ganz viel Lebensenergie und tausend Kuesse
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete