Saturday, September 19, 2009

4th day in India

Time passes without asking you if you're ready or not.
We're still in Palolem and my friend is still sick, which is a real bummer. For both of us. For her, as she feels terrible. For me, as we're tight to this place and not able to move/plan or do anything. We're already trying our best with using every useful medicine we have, but so far without improvement.
Today I went for a little hike and found a marvelous place on the shore surrounded by black round rocks and a lush jungle. I spent most of the day there napping, reading, meditating. Then veg. Sheesh Kebab with "Kingfisher"(Indian beer and airline). Can't wait for action, adventure, adrenalin...though I'll never complain about relaxing at the beach;)
P.S.: Can't wait for more open travelers. Here everybody does his or her own thing. Not easy to get in touch (and frankly not always desirable).

No comments:

Post a Comment