Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pre-India time: 1,5 days left

Yesterday I went to a party in the famous "Kiefernstrasse", where I met an Englishman who said: "You know I'm still adjusting here in Germany. The thing that I still have to get used to is that people don't say "sorry" here. They say "BE CAREFUL"!" ( he lives here since 18 years!)
That's exactly what always makes me wanna leave again. Thank you Englishman, I agree so much on this.
The life-concept of the Kiefernstrasse made me wonder about coming back there one day. So inspiring! The people there so open, the atmosphere so friendly and wherever you look creativity. I wanna be part of it. Ok, step by step Sarah. Now, first a siesta then packing and some organizational things first. Life is being so sweet to me and I'm grateful for having all these wonderful people around me who give me so much love, power and who help me to stay open and full of faith! Thank you, I love you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment