Monday, September 14, 2009

last heart attack!!!

I just opened my email account and what do I find? An email by air India, which says: "Dear Ms. Bouars we asked you to send us a copy of your passport as we need it for your credit card authorization. We never received it and therefor cancelled your flight reservation." AAAAAAARGH!
I didn´t know what to do first: cry, scream, call my friend Sonja (who´s flying with me tormorrorw) to tell her what happened or just stay paralyzed and hope it´s a bad dream or a very very bad joke by god or Mr. AirIndia. In the end I decided to call the number on the bottom. After several minutes of waiting while listening to one of those melodies, which are already annoying without being totally stressed out a surprisingly nice woman answered the phone. She patiently listened to my fragmented flight-life-story and calmed me down by saying don´t worry we´ll find a solution. Well, and what can I say this woman tried everything for me and now got the flight for the SAME price, which is normally almost impossible as she told me then. Usually they go up to 2000Dollars and more.
Now I´m waiting for the email confirmation. I´m still super nervous staring anxiously at my email account hoping for the word "Air India" to appear...but I´m positive. Oh gosh, I have to become more organized I think;)

2 comments:

  1. Du machst Sachen. Hoffentlich sitzt du jetzt ohne weitere Störfälle im Flugzeug oder bist sogar schon gut angekommen. Wo war dein Ashram noch gleich? Pune?
    Alles Liebe. Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alles gut soweit. muss erstmal richtig ankommen glaub ich...

    ReplyDelete