Saturday, March 20, 2010

The last days in a nutshell


I just came back from a meeting with a man who offered me too teach in his fitness center. Eventhough it's kinda faresh and small I think it's good to start with. Besides that my uncle organized me two open spaces in his center in La Marsa. I also met some lovely lovely people on Friday at that beautiful "espace Zmorda". They told me about another center where apparently a guy from Rishikesh is giving workshops this months. That's really unbelievable! Then I met a lovely Yoga teacher from Morocco who also just settled here. It seems like things are starting to get moving, which gives me some motivation to move on and signs that I'm on the right way. Especially meeting other Yoga people who share the same interests and have a great energy feels awesome. Other than that I just got my dad from the airport. He's gonna stay 2 weeks with me. I have to be careful with all the delicious little cakes they sell here. It's so tempting...
I'm so thankful for all this, which surrounds me and gives me feeling of beeing secure. Especially my family here is just being so sweet, loving and helpful with so many things. Thanks to them I feel better and more like home.
Hari Om
P.S. On the pic you see my sweet little Babyfriend, who is also my cousin's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment